At Letshalo HR Services we deliver professional service imbued with passion and dedication, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our clients and their staff.
In our pressurised world of work, respect and fairness is key to a productive and loyal team that contributes to our clients’ bottom line, and this is key to our commitment to all of our clients. We pride ourselves on our ethics and values and we adhere to these in everything that we do.
Team Leader Neo Mpele is an honours graduate and registered HR Professional with the South African Board for People Practise (SABPP). Your business is in safe hands with her 11 years’ worth of HR Consulting experience, having worked across the spectrum of clients to hone her skills.
With a special interest in the Education Sector, Neo hopes to help address some of the skills shortages in our schools, to further quality education.
Letshalo HR Services is a 100% Black Woman Owned, B-BEE Level 1 company.
Learning & development
- Creating a learning environment for internal and external stakeholders
- We will demonstrate integrity through being fair, honest and confidential
- We will support each other to maximise effectiveness
- We are committed to create and implement user-friendly solutions to our clients
- We will demonstrate honesty to our internal and external stakeholders
- We are committed to high performance and delivering results
- We are committed to guide and facilitate others to make a positive difference in their lives and to contribute to the whole organisation
- We commit to own the process and being accountable
Our vision is to help employers drive and improve performance through its people at the same time taking care of its manpower through best practices.
Letshalo HR Services’ mission is to achieve success through transparency and the provision of professional services, quality processes and procedures designed for long term business partnerships.