Certification and Code of Conduct
Certification and Code of Conduct
Attendees will be able to claim 10 SACE CPTD Points
The South African Council for Educators provides a guide on dealing with all stakeholders as an educator. In this module, we will unpack these as well as how to register if you are not yet registered. The training will also cover Employee Relations, specifically looking at policies and procedures.
25 in stock
- Registration for candidates that are not yet registered with the South African Council for Educators
- Understanding of the SACE Code of Conduct
- Understanding of policies and procedures
1. SACE Registration and Certification
This section of the course provides an overview of the South African Council for Educators and how to register, as well as applicable criteria.
2. Understanding Code of Ethics
From this section, you will learn the different types of ethics as well as the common violations of codes of ethics.
3. SACE Code of Professional Ethics
This section elaborates on the South African Council for Educators’ code of professional ethics and its applicability to different stakeholders.
4. Policies and Procedures
5. Understanding Safety and Security
This section will provide more clarity on the applicability of safety and the importance of security in the schooling environment.
6. Research on school violence
This section focuses on behaviour and provides guidance on what educators can do to mitigate school violence.
7. Career Progression in the Education Sector
In this section, you will obtain an overview of the education sector hierarchy and the different positions for progression.
The following terms and conditions are applicable to the training:
Please note that a minimum of 15 Candidates must book in order for the training to take place. If the minimum bookings required are not met, an alternative date will be provided to the candidate.
Ensure you book early to guarantee your seat as bookings will be confirmed on a first-come first served basis.
Non-attendance, cancellations, rescheduling and delegate substitution requests for the training must be communicated in writing.
and will be treated as follows:
- All cancellations must be made at least five (5) days prior to the day of the training. Cancellations received within five (5) days or less will incur a 100% cancellation fee (the entire payment made will not be refunded).
- Rescheduling must be communicated at least five (5) days prior to the day of the training.
- In the event of non-attendance, 100% of the payment will be forfeited.
All candidates are to ensure that the training date and course selected are correct. Letshalo HR Services will not be liable for any candidate that has selected an incorrect course.
By booking for this course, you consent to the collection of your personal information which Letshalo HR Services shall use for the purpose of the course selected and marketing of any other training courses available.
There may be imagery captured from the training and you hereby consent to the collection, storage, usage and distribution of such imagery by Letshalo HR Services for marketing and other related purposes and shall at no point expect remuneration.
- All candidates are required to have signed in and be seated by 08:30.
- All cell phones and laptops should be switched off at the beginning of the training and shall remain off until the end except during breaks.
- There will be breaks between the commencement of the training until the end of the training at 16:30. You may request to be excused.
- All candidates will be given a platform to ask questions and discussions are open and encouraged as allowed by the training facilitator who will lead the discussions.
- Respect each other, yourselves, and the facilitator.
- Kindly respond with a copy of your ID to this email (for certification purposes).