Who we are
We are a qualified team of HR Professionals and Payroll Specialists delivering professional service imbued with passion and dedication, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our clients and their staff.
Our company was founded on the principles of loyalty and family. How better to embody this than to name the company after family ties? This is how the company name came about. I wanted something that would consider everyone and not leave anyone behind, and the only way to do so, would be to create a name that incorporates all my roots. This is how it was then broken down:
- LE – Derived from my surname being Mpele
- TSHA – Derived from my mother’s maiden surname being Tshabalala
- LO – Derived from my father’s surname being Thulo
Set on the roots of my being, it is therefore important to ensure success for Letshalo and our clients because our clients are treated like family, as family is the most important thing to me.
Letshalo embodies strength, commitment, ethics, success, teamwork, honesty and simplicity and that is who we are and what we promise to our clients.
In our pressurised world of work, respect and fairness is key to a productive and loyal team that contributes to our clients’ bottom line, and this is key to our commitment to all of our clients. We pride ourselves on our ethics and values and we adhere to these in everything that we do.
Team Leader Neo Mpele is an honours graduate and registered HR Professional with the South African Board for People Practice (SABPP). Your business is in safe hands with her 14 years’ worth of HR Consulting experience, having worked across the spectrum of clients to hone her skills.
With a special interest in the Education Sector, Neo hopes to help address some of the skills shortages in our schools, to further quality education.
Letshalo HR Services is a 100% Black Woman Owned, B-BEE Level 1 company.
Our values are a continuation of our story. We are committed to offering services that speak to the client, accommodating their needs and not only them but developing our staff, our candidates, and providing outstanding support to our clients.
Learning & development
- Creating a learning environment for internal and external stakeholders
- We will demonstrate integrity through being fair, honest and confidential
- We will support each other to maximise effectiveness
- We are committed to create and implement user-friendly solutions to our clients
- We will demonstrate honesty to our internal and external stakeholders
- We are committed to guide and facilitate others to make a positive difference in their lives and to contribute to the whole organisation
- We commit to own the process and being accountable
Our Mission & Vision
A trusted and competent team can make all the difference in your business…
Letshalo HR Services’ mission is to achieve success through transparency and the provision of professional services, quality processes and procedures designed for long term business partnerships.
Our vision is to help employers drive and improve performance through its people at the same time taking care of its manpower through best practices.
Founder & Director