The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
Attendees will be able to claim 15 SACE CPTD Points
How do you get noticed in a room full of people? In this training, we will be preparing you on how to land the position from the first point of entry – writing a professional CV that will attract the recruiter and also how to be confident in an interview, with all the other do’s and don’ts’ for interviews.
25 in stock
- CV Writing Knowledge
- Professional conduct in interviews
- Research Methodology
- Goal setting
1. Professional CV Writing
This section assists you in formulating and writing a professional CV that will properly present you as a candidate to the potential employer.
2. Cover letter writing
This section provides guidance on how to write a professional cover letter and the different cover letter formats available.
3. Pre-screening process
The pre-screening process will provide you with do’s and don’t’s when undergoing pre-screening.
4. Interview process
The interview process section provides detailed guidance on how and what to prepare for your interview.
5. Goal setting
This section provides guidance on setting your goals and provides tips on how to set and achieve your goals.
The following terms and conditions are applicable to the training:
Please note that a minimum of 15 Candidates must book in order for the training to take place. If the minimum bookings required are not met, an alternative date will be provided to the candidate.
Ensure you book early to guarantee your seat as bookings will be confirmed on a first-come first served basis.
Non-attendance, cancellations, rescheduling and delegate substitution requests for the training must be communicated in writing.
and will be treated as follows:
- All cancellations must be made at least five (5) days prior to the day of the training. Cancellations received within five (5) days or less will incur a 100% cancellation fee (the entire payment made will not be refunded).
- Rescheduling must be communicated at least five (5) days prior to the day of the training.
- In the event of non-attendance, 100% of the payment will be forfeited.
All candidates are to ensure that the training date and course selected are correct. Letshalo HR Services will not be liable for any candidate that has selected an incorrect course.
By booking for this course, you consent to the collection of your personal information which Letshalo HR Services shall use for the purpose of the course selected and marketing of any other training courses available.
There may be imagery captured from the training and you hereby consent to the collection, storage, usage and distribution of such imagery by Letshalo HR Services for marketing and other related purposes and shall at no point expect remuneration.
- All candidates are required to have signed in and be seated by 08:30.
- All cell phones and laptops should be switched off at the beginning of the training and shall remain off until the end except during breaks.
- There will be breaks between the commencement of the training until the end of the training at 16:30. You may request to be excused.
- All candidates will be given a platform to ask questions and discussions are open and encouraged as allowed by the training facilitator who will lead the discussions.
- Respect each other, yourselves, and the facilitator.
- Kindly respond with a copy of your ID to this email (for certification purposes).